Friday, February 11, 2011

Sunday - February 13th (update)

The day turned out to be one of those February gifts! Great winds, nice temperatures and lots of sunshine. Unfortunately, I didn't live up to everyone's expectations. I tried to set a starting line as far from the South no wake buoy as I could, to use the buoy as a windward mark. Then the committee boat drug so bad, we ended up on top of the other no wake buoy. THEN, I missed a starting sequence time and had to Postpone and restart the sequence. Sorry, you all. I'm glad 3 boats got off the line exactly on time!

Experienced class:
Don Berridge - 1 point
Roger Arnold - 2 points
Mark Gerone - 3 points (they had so much fun flying their chute they abandoned the race) :)

Inexperienced class:
Kenny Cooper - minus 2 points
Denna Deck - 2 points

2 comments:

  1. Ah, that explains the start. We were confused.

    Thanks again for running the race.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 points... not again ! ;)

    ReplyDelete