Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sunday - February 20, 2011 (update)

It was a great day for sailing. There were lots of boats out on the lake. Unfortunately, Tom Grube had sail slide issues and he couldn't make it out. Kenny Cooper had other obligations, and we ended up leaving 3 people on the dock looking for rides. I'm sorry I could get back to the porch to help find you all rides.

I set a personal record yesterday. I fouled two lines on two different boats in the same day. The first one was trying to set a windward mark in the cove about noon. Things went downhill from there.

Randy Campbell and Don Barridge tied for 1st place and Roger Arnold spent time mapping the rocks near Suggs Creek at the alternate Wednesday race course turning mark.

Thanks to David Perrine for rescuing me and Randy for retrieving the run away mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment